Issue editor: Magdalena Środa
- M. Środa, Does Ethics have gender?
- E. Hyży, Selected Ethical-Political Proposals of Contemporary Global Feminism
- D. Sepczyńska, Care Ethics as a Political Philosophy
- M. Adamiak, Feminism and Phenomenology in the Context of the Exploration or the Construction of Female Identity
- O. Cielemęcka, From Difference to the Ethics of Difference. Luce Irigaray’s Feminist Thought
- M. Rogowska-Stangret, Feminist Child-Becoming – Utopia or a Future Perspective?
- E. Pakszys, The Transgression of Boundaries: Conditions of Women’s Success in Cognition
- A. Smywińska, In Search of Great-grandmothers – the First Female Philosophers of the Jagiellonian University (1897–1939)
- A. Derra, From a Modest Witness to Situated Knowledges. On the Advantages of Feminist Science and Technology Studies